Top 10 Tips for your Weight Loss Journey
1. A calorie deficit is the only way to lose weight. Forget the slim teas, waist trainers, and the expensive gimmicks out there!
2. You can enjoy any food in moderation and still lose weight. Yes, this means sugar.
3. Every day will not be perfect. You have not failed if one day (or week, or month) isn’t perfect; get back on track, there is no deadline.
4. Don’t stress about meal timing. If you’re not into breakfast, skip it. If you have to eat dinner late, don’t stress. The content of your plate is far more important than the time on the clock when you eat it.
5. Reduce calories slowly and be patient. Sustainable results take time, and drastic reductions will only hurt you in the long run.
6. You don’t have to do a ton of cardio to lose weight, focus on your diet above all else
7. Set yourself up for success; plan ahead, get the people in your house on board, create a structure, and most importantly stick to it!
8. The scale is not the only measure of progress (read that again). Don’t get discouraged if the numbers don’t change as quickly as you want
9. What worked for someone else will not necessarily work for you, there is no one size fits all approach to dieting.
10. Do not let your weight loss define your life. Continue to make memories and do not lose sight of what is truly important.